Thread: i negged her
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to jj smooth Send a message via Yahoo to jj smooth
Default i negged her - 14-12-2009, 07:39 AM

ok as you know im in afghanistan, but im still playing the game out here, there is a chick that works in the coffee shop on camp and she is a hb 8, she thinks she is the bomb and she always gets lots of compliments off the other squaddies, so she came in 2 the shop on her night off and i swear she was walkin through like she was doin a cat walk or something. she has bleach blonde hair and she was wearing christmassy earings, so 2 be different i told her that she looked like pat butcher but in a gd way with those earings in lol, she playfully told me she wasn't talking 2 me anymore and she took them out.
Later that night i seen her again and she was looking hot she asked me how she looked and i told her she looks quite nice and then i repeted and said only quite nice though.
I was sitting down having a coffee and she came up and ask me 2 be her partner in a game of pool, anyway we won our first game againts 2 lads also trying 2 get in to her, she dived on me and gave me a huge hug i took it as a massive ioi, it was best out of three we won the second game and the match and she then dived on me again and gave me a kiss i was shocked more than anything, she then asked me 2 join her 4 a ciggerette and slipped me her email address because phones r not allowed out here. so iv closed with a kiss and a email is all i need 2 do is sleep with her.

cheers lads

Better death than dishonour

JJ Smooth
The Following User Says Thank You to jj smooth For This Useful Post:
Simply David (14-12-2009)