Thread: Bristol improv
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Bristol improv - 08-12-2009, 11:56 PM

Ok so who's up for it? I really wanna do something like this so if other people feel the same then lets make it happen. It doesn't have to be a big commitment we can just do it when peeps have got free time. I think this would be really good for us all and could give us all an opportunity to work on things that we feel that we need to improve on without the pressures that you get when your'e out talking to girls, and we could share our own ideas with each other in a more chilled out environment. I'm gonna look up some other UK sites and see if i can get more peeps interested, as I realise something like this would not be very appealing without a good number of people attending. I think this could be a really good thing though if we can get it going proper like Kowalski has done in Manc, and I'm sure he would be willing to give us plenty of ideas to work with.
I know that I personally would benefit from this kind of thing greatly, as my conversation skills are probably my biggest downfall.

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art