View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-12-2009, 10:14 PM

Hustler, like I said I'm really sorry to everyone (including myself) for missing out on this opportunity. Here's why I've chosen to sack off the Manchester trip though:

1) This mate of mine did organise this with me a good 3 or 4 weeks ago (hence why I forgot) so in all fairness, I can't cancel on him.
2) I haven't seen this guy for time. He was one of my best mates at school, and since he moved away from Grantham (to Swadlincote of all places) I've barely seen him.
3) He's coming all the way from Kent, and I know that he'll be looking forward to coming to Bristol like you wouldn't believe. He's spent the last few months with nought but some researchers for company for Chrissake.

I should never have said I could come to Manchester in the first place, but being a forgetful sod I did. I haven't taken this decision on a whim - I did think about sacking him off and saying I'd had to go back to Grantham early but I can't treat a friend of 7 or 8 years like that, and not just because there's a chance he'd find out. It's not something I'm prepared to do.

Sorry again lads. I know what you mean, Hustler, stuff like this rarely goes ahead and always falls through which is why I'm so pissed at myself for missing such a good chance. In spite of this though, I will organise a Manchester trip in some form in the New Year. Hold me to that - don't let me forget.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do
The Following User Says Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-12-2009)