Thread: Jerry Belvedere
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Jerry Belvedere - 08-12-2009, 08:32 PM

Hey guys, you've got a good site here, I'm glad to become a part of it.

I'll give you a little background information, I'm 18 from Birmingham and I only recently found out about any formal techniques for picking up Women when my friend was talking about a book called The Game in the pub. He didn't go into much detail, but approached a couple of pretty hot babes and was gone for a good amount of time.

While he never closed anything, I was intrigued enough to look up this book he was talking about. I found "The Lay Guide" in the process and saw exactly what he had done, and what he had been doing for some time. Reading that also made me realise where I had been failing in the past. I read The Game right away and knew that I had stumbled across something good.

I wouldn't consider myself a complete AFC, but I definitely have massive room for improvement. I don't really have a problem talking to women generally but I am useless at escalation, this is for definite my main problem.
I had been doing Push/pull, negging, cocky/funny and other techniques for a long time without ever knowing they were techniques but more importantly where to take it from there.

I have a few other issues, but they're either small or I know they are imagined issues that are most likely not really problems at all. I'm working past them.

That was a bit long but I wanted to give you a good idea of where I'm starting from. I'm not planning on becoming a keyboard jockey, you'll most likely only really hear from me when I've got some substantial field experience to speak of!

Until then,
Jerry Belvedere