View Single Post
(#9)
Old

Default 07-12-2009, 06:35 PM

I love every single comment on here guys. Its amazing how much confidence and encouragement everybody can give each other! I looked at this whole thing before I started and thought what would be the biggest challenge for me? Well I have never chatted a girl up during the day and as a 26 year old male I thought that was quite pathetic. So thats my aim, that no matter where I am whether it be in a supermarket, shopping centre or on a bus I will approach, open and close. My view is when you go drinking to say a club or bar, there is a percentage of women who are looking to meet men. Maybe even have sex. I know this because that is the only way I have ever got laid. Everytime ive had sex, I havnt worked for it, earnt it, havnt really even enjoyed it that much so now, I will change all that and actually become the person I want to be. As I write this I had planned on a quiet evening in with a pot noodle and a wank but after your inspriring comments guess what....im getting dressed, im gonna be a man and im gonna go night game!

Adios amigos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to switch For This Useful Post:
kowalski (07-12-2009), nova (08-12-2009)