View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 06-12-2009, 09:05 PM

Hi guys
I've decided to update the initial post in this thread with a sorta report from the following day/night.
Wasn't good, loud venues are too overwhelming at the moment for me. I was in my head all the time.
I feel obliged to publicly thank Jaz & Darood for their great support. They were awesome. It was also great to see them doing their stunt. Both have diametrically different styles pretty much reflecting their ways of being. So yeah, I guess that was as natural as you can get.
I think my best achievement though happened at the Comedy Store, where I chatted to a girl that turned out to be Polish like me. We had a nice chat until a guy she was waiting for (a bf-to-be I think) turned up and I let go.
I used a funny situational opener on her: I'm sensing you're a Kowalski's friend. She wasn't (omg! how come?) and that got her a little perplexed which I found comfortable to go on off. I don't think it is a good opener for any chick that knows Kdog as they either hate him or love him and in any case I'd be in a lost position

K-dude, how many chicks approximately you've met in Manchester that would remember you so I can decide whether flush that one down the toilet or maybe use sometimes?

cheers
7aco

I am the perfect drug