View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Day game - Awesome! - 05-12-2009, 04:43 PM

So once again im sending a weekly report to everyone on here trying to share my progress and also to seek some advice.

It all started this morning when I was up bright and early and ready for a full day of approaching. My nerves have been so bad the last couple of weeks so ive decided to just keep approaching more and more until it feels right. I hit the city at 9am with the intention of completing one of the stylelife challenges (approach 3 women and get a recommendation for a trendy mens clothes store). Now first of all, my nerves were better however something strange happened this week. A couple of weeks ago I explained how I was on a night out and got opened by a hot girl and basically folded like a deck of cards. Bright red, couldnt get my words out, disaster! This morning, in a department store i was on the escalator going down when I looked round and guess who was behind me....same girl! She started talking to me again but this time I thought fuck this, im gonna control this whole conversation....which I did. Now nothing came of any of this but I stayed cool, calm and collected and left a positive impression and walked away with confidence. So much confidence that I then opened 10 sets over the course of the day.

So what have I learnt? When you approach people the outcome is nothing like you think its going to be. I had positive feedback from everyone. Every girl gave me a recommendation for a clothes store. Nobody ignored me, laughed at me or hit me....bonus!

Ive left today with such an air of confidence. Ive striked up ten different conversations and im sure one of them I could have number closed but didnt have the balls but I dont mind because all of that is still to come. My AA is improving with every approach so im out tonight, same drill, appraoch all night. Tomorrow morning, up showered, sweet clothes and approach again all day.

I just have one problem now. There are only one saturday and sunday every week! Thats not enough......maybe I could work part time and sarge 4 days a week

Hopefully in 24 hours from now, my confidence will have improved again and more success may have been had.

Until next time.

Switch

(PS. The girl I thought I could have number closed. Basically she was a shop assistant in a homeware department. Very cute. I approached her and we had a real good conversation. She kept cracking jokes with me and playing with her hair. She even looked disappointed when I left. Im convinced it was on. I left because I lost my bottle. I was going to go back to give it another go but didnt know how to approach it without seeming creepy (ie. same guy coming back on his own four hours later with no clothes bought). So my question.

1. Should I have gone back and given it another go (if so, how should I have approached it)

2. Should I put it down to experience and say I should have closed the first time (forget about going back and learn from my mistakes)

All comments appreciated!