View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-12-2009, 04:35 PM

Good Post.

My belief is that the taboo of sex will become less and less, this is already evident in the differences of generations. Sex is alot less a 'big of a deal' now then it was 10 or 20 years ago. I beleive this is due to social pressures, for example, what films do generally most people enjoy....films that have some sort of a sex scene. 10 or 20 years ago there were sex scene but on a lot less promiscuity level than we see today. Also whilst growing up there is a big emphasis placed on sex, it was the 'in thing' in my high school and if you hadnt had sex you were seen to be abit of a loser. Women are a hell of alot more open about sex than they used to be and the information that is avalible is amazing, you cant pick up a magazine without some sort sex tip or story in it. Times are changing and so will the mentality we have.

For example: Some of my mates have the belief that if a girl has slept with 10 or more guys she is a slut. I always stick up for the girl, liking sex is not something to be condoned, it is a good thing and going back to when we were cave men, surely it emphasises the point of fertility, that other guys find her attractive and she is sexually active. Nothing wrong with that IMO. I would be surprised that by the time most women are 30 (if they have'nt married) they will have easily surpassed 20 + guys)

There is always going to be individuals that believe in no sex before marriage etc and tbh I commend them! But its not for everyone.