View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-12-2009, 12:01 AM

Good post Flake, its got a lot in there I want to take in and think about. A very fair and academic post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7aco View Post
Thanks Flake,
Firstly for not jumping on the bandwagon
Well said, Im sick of people blaming religion for everything bad under the sun. Grow up!!

Quote:
But I've noticed that the civilisation that is going to overrun ours (ours = Western, Christianitas, European, the other one: Muslim/Arabic).
An interesting post, as a Muslim I could talk about this all day.

(And yes Kowalski will no doubt point out that I am a bad Muslim, but nobody is perfect..)

Quote:
Again: I don't know, but I've got a feeling close to certainty that in at most 10 generations all the puny remnants of the once great civilisation of the white man will subdue to those who at the moment are perceived as lower and cruder.
I've travelled a lot in Europe and the middle east and I have to say I agree with Nietzsche when he said in The Antichrist, part 60;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzsche
Christianity has cheated us out of the harvest of ancient culture; later it cheated us again, out of the harvest of the culture of Islam. The wonderful world of the Moorish culture of Spain, really more closely related to us, more congenial to our senses and tastes than Rome and Greece, was trampled down (I do not say by what kind of feet). Why? Because it owed its origin to noble, to male instincts, because it said Yes to life even with the rare and refined luxuries of Moorish life.

Later the crusaders fought something before which they might more properly have prostrated themselves in the dust—a culture compared to which even our nineteenth century might well feel very poor, very "late." To be sure, they wanted loot; the Orient was rich. One should not be so prejudiced. Crusades—higher piracy, nothing else! The German nobility, Viking nobility at bottom, was in its proper element here: the church knew only too well what it takes to get the German nobility. The German nobility, always the "Swiss Guards" of the church, always in the service of all the bad instincts of the church—but well paid. That the church should have used German swords, German blood and courage, to wage its war unto death against everything noble on earth! There are many painful questions at this point. The German nobility is almost missing in the history of higher culture: one guesses the reason—Christianity, alcohol, the two great means of corruption.

Really there should not be any choice between Islam and Christianity, any more than between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is given; nobody is free to make any further choice. Either one is a chandala, or one is not. "War to the knife against Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam"-thus felt, thus acted, that great free spirit, the genius among German emperors, Frederick II. How? Must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, to have decent feelings? I do not understand how a German could ever have Christian feelings."
Long story short - there is a lot of good in religion, it can teach us about the wealth in the human soul and about inner peace. Take it from where you will, its your choice.

Quote:
I'm not even trying to formulate any hypothesis here, just want you lot to gather from these facts: west - depopulating, not willing to have children; east (middle, mainly muslim) - highly reproductive. And we're rubbing against each other. Anybody disagrees we're going to get swallowed by them?
The future is not that simple my good man, despite the extremists on both sides wishing us to believe this is the case. Consider the economic and political influence India and China will have, this will be far more significant than increases in Muslim populations in Europe.

The strongest will always prevails.

Apologies to Flake for hijacking your thread.

Its simple, be cool.