View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 04-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Thanks Flake,
Firstly for not jumping on the bandwagon: let's bash the fucking church they're up to no good anyway (Dawkins, you spiteful bastard: all your reductionism only reduces to 'I've got an issue with the church'. Blind who doesn't see it. End'o'rant.).

I've been thinking about why these notions still persist, despite quite an effective contraception having been invented. Are there any valid reasons why promiscuous behaviour should still be stigmatised? And more so in case of females than men?
I don't know. I've many more questions than answers to them. But I've noticed that the civilisation that is going to overrun ours (ours = Western, Christianitas, European, the other one: Muslim/Arabic) is very very strict about promiscuity and at the same time is strongly opposed to contraception.
Again: I don't know, but I've got a feeling close to certainty that in at most 10 generations all the puny remnants of the once great civilisation of the white man will subdue to those who at the moment are perceived as lower and cruder. I don't think they are going to need to shoot even once. We will shoot and despite that we're bound to perish, imho.
I'm not even trying to formulate any hypothesis here, just want you lot to gather from these facts: west - depopulating, not willing to have children; east (middle, mainly muslim) - highly reproductive. And we're rubbing against each other. Anybody disagrees we're going to get swallowed by them?

peace&fluff
7aco

I am the perfect drug