(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 04-12-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no.fx View Post
Check this out: 'Alice' texts me, whilst I am ill and says:

Can you do me a favour baby? Can u call the gym coz I dont have the number and ask them if they have tramboline today? and what time? xx Luv uuu feeling better?

I think this girl thinks everyone will do everything for her! So i sent back:

Awwww! Are u missing me that much that you want me to book your trampoline for you? You dont have to make up excuses if you wanna talk to me : P x

She sent:

Stupid = ) ye i miss u but thats not the point : P can you call and ask? x

Tbh I am know ones lap dog, so sent:

0******** is the number, prob best you call and sort it out! I am abit busy atm! x x

The thing is she never normally texts me, so this was abit outta the blue! I am also ill! Think I played it right..?

Any comments?
My mates ex gf was exactly like this... Tooled all his friends aswell as him... I was never tooled by her however ignored requests completely and wanted to keep things neutral and not get involved but when he split with her and I got a text "have you got a car?" I intuitively knew what was coming next but by now I actually hated this deceiving annoying bitch so this is how it went...

Her: "Have you got a car?"

Me: "Yeah why?"

Her: "Me and my friend need a lift to the town centre could you pleaseee help me"

Me: "Hmmm okay then if you're ready to go now... Where abouts you live?"

Her: "[address] We will be ready in about ten mins if you can make it about then "

Me: "Yeah okay I will give you a beep when Im outside"

Her: "Thanks!"

Her: "Are you here yet?"

Her: "We are waiting"

Her: "Are you coming we need a lift"

Her: "You're a dick"

Lol I enjoyed that experience... its not word for word but thought I would share

The unexamined life is not worth living.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to db x For This Useful Post:
kowalski (04-12-2009), nova (07-12-2009), Simply David (04-12-2009)