View Single Post
(#5)
Old
New User

Default 14-06-2019, 04:26 PM

I would just like to say my answers are merely interpretation of a schema that can be implemented in the real world and should be considered neither correct or incorrect, and possible even horse shite.

Really though you can answer her questions but just keep your answers brief or non existent because you should be letting her fill in the gaps and keeps her demonstrating value (qualifying herself) to you, rewarding her each time or most times unless she is morbidly obese. High value people won't act overly enthusiastic when they find commonalities such as hobbies or interests and start mirroring the other person, because it's rapport seeking and low value behavior. If you keep answering her questions you are qualifying yourself by jumping through her compliance loops. Really you should be the one asking the questions, making statements about your interests or putting in little effort and the girl is qualify herself in to your frame.

I suppose addictive may have been an overstatement but by telling the girl about positive and negative experiences you've had it will create as strong sense of intimacy.

I guess the Mystery bait hook reel release model is a far better example of creating emotional addictiveness by getting her to jump through your compliance loop and then giving an IOI followed by an IOD quickly. You can also use conversation strategies were the girl is expecting a negative statement from you but then you give her an IOI.
The Following User Says Thank You to rich9000 For This Useful Post:
prometheuz (14-06-2019)