Thread: How to: Tinder
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 20-03-2019, 01:07 PM

I always find Tinder is either famine or feast for me, I'm either drowning in pussy or nobody's talking to me and I've not found a rhyme or reason for it...

Things that I've found work personally

Pictures - minimum of 3.
Principle photo should be either the photo that makes you look the most attractive (mine is me in a suit with an open collar shirt and a real bow tie untied).
Also an epic photo of you doing something awesome that not many people have done works well (think ice mountain climbing rather than cliché skydiving)

You want a second photo of you doing a fun/interesting activity. I have a snowboarding photo and a climbing one.

I recommend a 3rd of you in a group with a girl. I've heard multiple theories ranging from social proof to putting a girl's safety at ease because other women are willing to hang around with you. Either way I find a get a few more bites with a social group photo...

Profile blurb - Short & sweet with a little humour. ex:
"I'm like a microwave meal, ready in 5 mins and look nothing like the photo

Quirky Englishman having an adventure in North America

Eng/Fra
"

Messaging - I usually start with a little teasing and joking at something in their photo's or blurb along with a few standard questions and push for a number/meet after a few messages

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (20-03-2019)