View Single Post
(#4)
Old
New User

Default 31-01-2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Don't worry about it. Sounds like just some grass is always greener thinking. Odds are your relationship will end within a couple of years and you'll be back living the other type of life anyway.

What commitment issues are you having? Or is it just this that sometimes you see hot girls and want to hit on them?

Peace,

kowalski
Thanks for getting back to me Kowalski! Really struggling with this - it's a big issue in my life right now So any info is very welcome.

I did pickup a lot for a couple of years, slept with a lot of women, it was great fun, if a little frustrating at times. Met this girl, got in a relationship, great girl, definitely a potential keeper, tho not exactly my physical type, but we are well matched personality/values wise, and she's totally crazy about me.

She made it clear she wants further commitment... marriage, children, etc. So in this case I disagree with your statement "odds are your relationship will end..." - I think the only reason it might end is due to my current issues...

You hit the nail on the head about my commitment issue... I see hot girls and I want to put my nail in their head At the moment, it's stopping me from committing further... a part of me can't leave pickup behind, leaving me stuck in this indecision.

Not sure if it's just a natural feeling that all guys have (Coolidge effect) / or if I got in a relationship too soon / or if I'm with the wrong girl sex-wise even if she's amazing in every other way...

Quote:
Especially when you've banged a fair bit of fanny. Get's boring. Plus, test drops towards middle age so that will take allot of the drive out.
Thanks Jaz - good to hear your viewpoint - I definitely wasn't getting bored of it, and not quite at middle age yet Was just getting good at pickup and enjoying it a lot.

Do most guys find it gets boring eventually? Is that the sign that you're ready for a relationship?