Thread: Practice date..
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Practice date.. - 14-12-2008, 07:53 AM

Hey guys,
Last week I took a trip to my mates university in Leeds. After alot of drink and the usual ungamely style of pulling that I use, I managed to muster up a few numbers and eventually went home with a student.

One of the numbers I got was from a barmaid up there. I think she was just a number close, so not entirely sure if I kissed her or not (I was wayyyyy too drunk by this point). To cut a long story short, I'm going back up Leeds tonight to go out for a few drinks with her. It was meant to be last night but she had to re-arrange due to work, so in doing that I lost my back-up place to stay and so now I'm crashing at her place in her mates room.. which we all know means I'm sleeping with her tonight.

Here's the thing; She lives in Manchester and goes to Uni in Leeds, I live in Scunthorpe and have just changed base to Plymouth. This isn't going to form a relationship by any means as I firstly ain't a fan of long distance, and secondly just don't want anything like that at the minute.

So here we go, I've basically got a date with a disposable girl tonight who I'm probably going to end up sleeping with anyway. That means for me, that she is pretty much a practice dummy for any techniques I want to try. Obviously I can't really practice openers as such, as seen as though it's just me and her going out, she's pretty much stuck with me anyway.

What type of stuff should I try? Negs, kino-escalating, trust/compliance tests... and then the ultimate trust (or drunk) test, getting into her bed instead of her friends (unless of course her friend is planning on sticking around :P).

Any ideas? Cheers guys.