View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default 1st close of 2019 ( dutch flag ) - 20-01-2019, 12:37 PM

Saw this chick in a previous bar but didnt open , saw her again in a club so had to open her , indirect and then self amused . Her friend was with another guy so gave me the opportunity isolate her and escalate to the kiss close rapidly .

Went direct and asked her yo come home with me , she asked logistic questions etc , then said she wouldnt leave her friend as she was scared etc as had been a murder close to their hotel . Basically i had to come up with answers to their issues , the guy her friend was with had no game and was smashed ! In the end we went back to their hotel , drunk guy left !

Me and 2 girls , took the bus back to their hotel , i was expecting security but luckily there was none and the night porter didnt question us . Got to their room , small talk and the friend left us and i sealed the deal ...a good 30 mins . Friend was waiting by th staircase and to my amazement i was suprised she did that as most chicks would cockblock you at the final hurdle outta jealously etc .

Said out goodbyes , as i got to recpetion there was a SIA security guard there who must have been on a break or something when we first arrived , the pickup gods were in my corner that night ...lol