View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default 02-12-2009, 12:52 AM

I like it, It made me realize quite alot of stuff. I feel it could be watched by anyone who Isnt even into game and point them down the right track without any further material.

Its not supposed to be a step by step its just a pretty big nudge in the right direction, state just comes and goes you just gotta not fuck it up when it comes and keep it there haha. my best explanation is to not think of it on any 3 level, have a good night and if you're doing well then just be confident and dont think oh shit im in state until the next day lmao.

all in all i thought it was awesome. im just going back thru thru the dvds cos i listened to the mp3's for most of it...

Each to there own,
Much Love
Dave xX

P.S. With regards to that guy, are you talking about the teacher? the one thats like all the girls used to be all over me... Cos that guy seems to be attending almost all of the superconfrences lmao and he really does make me cringe haha! He really likes to get his moneys worth outa attending the seminars lmao, don't blame him tbf but he doesn't look like its helped his game. Just looks like an over excited needy AFC in a candy store lmao!

The unexamined life is not worth living.