View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The 'Teacher Fantasy' come true?? - 30-11-2009, 10:23 PM

Ok, I moved to Taunton when i was starting year 10 at school, from london, my parents wanted to move as i wasent doing to well at school. After a few months in my new school in Taunton i had a few fights ect ect and the head teacher told my mum that i wasent allowed to attend any of my lessons... Instead i would have to do all my work in a room called 'return to Learning' (with all the retards) but i wasnt complaining we had a PS2, TV, DVD Player...

I settled in right away and after a month or so i had the teacher eating out of my hand, she was in her 50's (she wasnt the fantasy!!) but she was really nice and as she showed me respect so i showed it back...

Anyway in the start of year 11 her daughter came to work at the school as a Junior I.T teacher. She wasent exactly a size 10 but she was really goodlooking, you know them girls that are big but they have such good looks that you think 'If only you were slim you would be a 10!'

She settled in really well at the school so they gave her a full time job, she is still there today. I allways felt like she was abit flirty towards me but i brushed this off as 'Just another teacher fantasy'

I facebooked her recently and she has lost loads of wieght she is looking really hot, I would say atleast a 7! I thought to myself im gona try it on, well hay im not a student anymore nothing wrong with that... and to my luck she was flirting back... She was telling my she had just plitt up with her boyfriend and that she needed someone new, I was flirting back and asking her if she would ever have a 'Toy Boy' anyway she is now saying shit like 'I really liked you at school, i looked through your naught side and saw the nice you, and hay i was allways a sucker for a rebel'!!!

What the fuck am i supposed to do from here?? Do I go all out or do i play it kool??

Anyone got any suggestions?

Hustle, Hustle, Hustle....