View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-11-2009, 06:58 PM

Firstly TheRegulator88 I am totally with Nova - I spent weeks reading up on theories, openers, routines, trying to devour all the knowledge there was until I realised I was in danger of becoming someone who never got out there as there was always a new theory to learn...go out tomorrow armed with what you've got and if you run dry open with anything; 'Hey i am new in the area - what's the coolest thing to do around here?' or something - with this line you can open solo girls or guys as well as very large groups of girls/guys too. (I say guys too because if you are starting out at opening the AA is usually about talking to strangers not just girls...by talking to guys too it will speed up your progress and also make you comfortable talking to random guys for when you have to get them on board during mixed sets)

Anthony - I am comfortable admitting to you guys (love you guys!) that like a lot of people I guess, I got into Game and it was so inviting and exciting to me because I was shit with girls before. I can see why so many Guys go into overload with this material and then realise their life was out of balence! lol I 'gave up' for about 3months when I found myself in London 4 or 5 nighhts a week Sarging and Gaming...I was doing nothing else and blowing all my cash on bars/clubs/cabs and resturants. I too like you Anthony am slowing down a little and looking for a bit more of a balence in life. It is interesting to hear everyone else's take on this thread...good post Brother!

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.