View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Regulator needs help! - 30-11-2009, 03:35 PM

Ok, so I know this very hot girl from uni and the other day she emails me on facebook and basically asks for my help with some coursework as id already done it a year ago. I send her some stuff but then chatting to her online she says she "still needs more help"....

So - I offer to come over and help her at her house. We sit in her front room and i help her with work etc and we wander off topic and just have a general chit chat about life in general. Plenty of smiling and banter, i also get chatting to her mates to make sure i have their approval too, some kino thrown in there but i dont get too much back (tho i should point out i do get some - hand on shoulder for example).

But, at this point i know she still sees me as just a friendly guy helpin her out. Not really flirted with her but i have built comfort with her (she has been a friend for a while now, so its not as if were strangers).

I have her number though, and i want to throw out a flirtatious text to test the water and build some attraction. Desp need help on sending a text/ringing? I get on with her well but need advice on how to build some attraction and let her know im interested in her above helping with coursework.

Its on like donkey kong!