View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-11-2009, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
then I told her to come hangout with me this weekend but either way to let me know if she's not up for it so I can reschedule my weekend.
First off, I’m not too keen on your text to her arranging the date. You are almost half expecting her not to turn up. This shows weakness and could be part of the reason she didn’t respond. Instead I would tell her the time and place and be done with it. YOU need to dictate things not her.

I also agree with Kowalski on arranging dates over the phone. If you are afraid of them not picking up or missing the call etc, text them with a bit of value, then tag an advertisment that you will be ringing the next day. Then neither of you are in any doubt that you shall be calling her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
For a flake no response on your part is the best response for them, indicating that they're behaviour is not being challenged, you accept this behaviour and that you have let them off the hook and that they don't need to take any responsibility for their inconsiderate actions.
As for responding to a non-response. I wouldn’t bother. It is sign of reactiveness and shows no value, and that you care too much about that one girl. Move on straight away. Why do you care if she is taught a lesson, you won’t see her again? Save your next text for your next number close.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 30-11-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: weak grammar