Thread: Approach Habit
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 30-11-2009, 12:59 AM

Excellent and inspiring post Keychain. Just what i needed to hear right now. I was a regular poster on here a few months back then just got into the lazy naegative habbits of old. Feel like a bit of a cock for torturing myself over one girl but this has made me want to go out there and structure approaching into my life. I have all the tool necessary and pottential to do well!

However one question i need to ask is im still not familiar with all the concepts of PU. I read the posts on here regularly and hear guys talking about the parts of their game they need to work on i.e opening, building comfort and attraction. Apart from opening im not sure what all these terms mean!

At the minute im not frequently seeing any girls to my dismass. But ive got a date lined up with a serious fittie i used to date in the summer and i know loads of girls that if i used effective game on im sure i could get them to meet up with me. I have so many questions but as im sure people are aware im posting on here again now frequently and want to make sure i do it properly this time.

BRING IT ON!!

Its on like donkey kong!