View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-11-2009, 08:41 AM

dolphin - interesting stuff, especially "moving away from the idea of mLTR's as a viable concept". When I read The Game, I thought that would be the pinnacle of lifestyle! I too am moving away from it slightly. A good friend of mine, previous PU-man, and now natural social guy, has for a while stopped seeing women at all for a while, so he can concentrate on other things! I admire his self-discipline if nothing else! I find it tough to do that, maybe because I don’t want to ! Sometimes I think to continue the mLTR thing you need to control both the girls’ and your own emotions. This isn’t always easy.

nova - explore at will, this is your journey!!! “I feel I have a hell of a lot more to learn” - damn right, there probably is - tough to know when to stop though! I used to think of Mystery – he once talked about 5-for-5 – when you open 5-sets, you close 5-times. This gives a tangible end-point to ‘mastery’. 5 make-outs, numbers etc. Actually I don’t think too much of Mystery (especially in terms of his goals) any more.

I think it’s interesting how many PU guys (including many experienced and capable guys) have posted about becoming sick of multiple girls etc. Maybe it’s a period of men’s lives people go through – to play the field a certain amount. I’m certainly still going through it. Some start the other way around – committed relationship go savagely in seek of sex (read Sapmi! )

Adam - I've read some of his stuff. quick definition: "self actualization - the achievement of one's full potential through creativity, independence, spontaneity, and a grasp of the real world." ~Good stuff, I'm always working on this! I really liked the blueprint, in a social sense many things made sense (and I kind of knew before in many cases due to natural learning). I've read many religious and spiritual writings, and there is no 'easy fix' for me. But continual learning is a good thing I'm always working on my life to try and improve etc.

Anthony