View Single Post
(#31)
Old
New User

Default 13-10-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLU View Post
Dear all,

As you can see in the topic I'm 30 years old and never had a girlfriend or sex. I moved last year to a new city and I don't have many friends here. I have a successful job. Also in the past I don't have success with women. It's a bit complicated because I'm not so shy. I have often a date but I know this women's from Facebook etc. The most time it's the same I dated her one time and than she don't have time etc. Also sometimes I have date with women's date I know from daily life, there is it the same. I don't know how I can change it,maybe somebody can give me a advise. I friend from my hometown means, I must be more open and tell the women's what I want. I'm a normal guy, 168 cm tall, sporty figure and good clothing style. I think the most people think that I'm from Italy, because a lot of work colleges ask me, if I'm from Italy. (Brown eyes, dark brown hairs, good teeth and a very good style. Also I think it's not that way, that I'm just looking for models or something like that. I would say maybe 4/10 Hb. What you think is the problem, that I have often date but nothing more.
Cheers Paul
Hi Paul,

The reason your having dates but nothing more is because you must look for the signs of what she needs to get intimate, you must maintain your manly status and focus on her, look out for signs where you can get playful and in a scenario where she feels safe, comfortable etc.. This varies massively woman to woman but thats your challenge.

Good Luck