View Single Post
(#91)
Old
Banned

Thumbs up 07-10-2018, 05:32 PM

Sunday, 6 approaches.

I don't know whether it was something in the air today or what, but I busted out 6 approaches today.

In case you didn't know, I've been struggling recently (and by that I mean, since August) with the spotlight effect, being inside my head and feeling like I am breaking the law.

I can't describe it today, I felt so calm and relaxed, it was as though the whole population of my town had moved out and a new lot had moved in.

I didn't feel any paranoia from the spotlight effect. I felt a sense of calm for some reason. Like no one was watching.

I think there might have been more approach targets out perhaps, but I don't know.

What I do know was that I was just focusing on getting the initial part of the approach right.

I believe I did 4 street approaches and two shop approaches.

All I did was go up to the girl and say the line "excuse me, I must say you look good".

And once I'd said that my work was done.

One even stopped for an awkward chat! A sure sign that she was interested.

So I think I will carry on practicing the basics for now.

There were a couple situations that threw one.

One was a couple of young single mums chatting sat down on a bench with pushchairs that I wouldn't normally approach so didn't, but they were hot.

Another was a couple of ladies outside Asda standing with shopping bags waiting for a lift, but I didn't know which one a fancied or if it was a mother and daughter set or what.

From behind where I was standing 20 metres away, she had a cracking arse, but I couldn't see her face. I didn't know how to conduct reconnaissance without being spotted.

So I didn't approach them and felt like I should have done.

I felt so free after today's session and a sense of elation.

It's a feeling hard to describe, I guess it is a sense of release, of being able to express one's self in the heat of the moment.

So anyway, long story short, I'm back!

Watch out, ladies!

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 07-10-2018 at 05:35 PM.