View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-10-2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLU View Post
In my opinion, I think at first you must build up trust. After this you can try to get body contact with her like hold hands and after this kissing. Than it would be good to date close to your apartment, so you can go home. But I don't know how I can create this points. I mean online I don't talk about sex and I think this step you must doing offline.
I'm going assume you come across pretty normal conversational and that you look decent, just based off what you said. That's the reason I asked this, as once we've got the act that you might be socially weird out of the way then 90% of sorting this stuff is just nuts and bolts logistics. This is also the most explicitly gaming thing I'm going to have written in a while

So for your idea of the process of getting laid we currently have:

Facebook chatting --> Date ---> Build Up Trust ----> Hand Holding ----> Kissing ----> Going back to yours ---> Sex

So at the moment each one other than Facebook Chatting and Dating are basically road blocks that you have no idea about.

The good news is we can throw out build up trust and hand holding straight away. If a girl is willing to meet up with you all that needs to happen for her to trust you is that you don't act like a weirdo, and you definitely don't need to hold a girls hand first to make out with her.

So let's start with what you're doing already. You're having trouble moving things to a sexual level on these dates. This is probably either because you're not setting this up as something that could potentially lead to sex on facebook in advance, or because you're not leading things in that direction on the date. Most likely it's both.

Can we see an example of what you'd message a girl to set up a date?

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (02-10-2018)