View Single Post
(#87)
Old
Banned

Exclamation 02-10-2018, 06:34 PM

Recently (i.e., since going with my coach back in August and doing quite well), but then the Sainsbury's incident happening in September, so had trouble approaching, street stops are currently out of the question (major spotlight effect, feeling like I'm breaking the law, worried about the girl not knowing what I want).

The past month I've been going out to town on a Sat and Sun and just milling around, not really feeling able to approach.

Ironically, I have found my salvation in Supermarkets, despite the Sainsbury's incident.

On Saturday I went indirect direct, but as soon as it started flowing I cut it short, happy with what I had achieved and not going for a close.

Today after work I went direct, but not before 10 minutes milling around another Sainsbury's (not the one the incident occured in) and then going up to her and telling her she looked good.

I had her attention for a few seconds, asked her if she felt embarrassed to which she replied "a bit" so I let her go.

But I walked out of that supermarket feeling a million dollars and glad that I finally went direct.

I want to get back to making street approaches in my local town.

But so far supermarket game is providing a few opportunities, but I am still having approach anxiety even in that easy environment where the girls are already standing still!

I am also approaching a couple at work (work at a power station, a few ladies in the admin offices), but I can take it more slowly and naturally with them, just building up bit by bit instead of having to put them on the spot.

They are probably going to turn out to be in relationships though.

So yeah, not feeling able to put in a lot of work at the minute, I am struggling just to keep it trickling, but I am feeling good that I am pushing myself.

I've just been feeling really weird about going up to a random women I don't even know and starting a conversation based on her looks for some reason feels really weird again like it did when I tried my first few approaches.

Don't know why but something seems to have flipped in my brain and set my thinking back from where I built up to.