View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 02-10-2018, 11:31 AM

I'll try to steelman what was asked by Stein and illustrate it with an example.

You've described what actually happened on these dates. Whereas Stein is asking what you think the pattern of actions and events would be if they successfully lead to sex.

First, he assumes that your primary goal is sex as opposed to a relationship. Is this assumption correct?
Second, he wants to know if the assumption is correct, what has been / is your plan to get from chatting on Facebook to having sex?

If I wanted to eat scotch eggs (which are not available readymade here), I'd need a plan on how to get from being sat in the kitchen with that desire and no ingredients to biting into a home cooked scotch egg.

"Well, last time I tried to make scotch eggs I went to a shoe shop and they didn't have any eggs or sausage meat and then I went and got drunk instead" that's a description of how I failed to make scotch eggs not a plan on how to make them.

"Go to a shoe shop. Ask for eggs and sausage meat. Buy them. Take them home. Seperate the sausage meat into balls..." that is the first part of a plan on how to make scotch eggs.

And with that plan laid out, now anyone who knows anything about making scotch eggs can help me and say "oh, dude, they almost never sell eggs and sausage meat at shoe shops. You should try a butcher shop and you should probably get some more ingredients like salt and bread and..."

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 02-10-2018 at 11:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
Stein (02-10-2018)