View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Problem in relationship - 27-09-2018, 04:56 PM

So I'm with my GF for around year exclusive now. First few months were great, great sex everywhere, anytime etc. Right now we already had 2 arguments, because she started to not like this and that. For example, she don't like it in the morning anymore when she start doing sth. Or she likes to start only in one position because otherwise she feel pain as my dick is too big. Or she will tell me before sex that she wants slow sex this time. Or she's not gonna have sex now until she will wash herself. Like she is all the time making sex so predictable. Before I slowly, romanticly fucked her in bedroom, and next day I ripped her pants of in the kitchen and destroyed her pussy. I just don't get it why she changed so much about sex and I can't be dictating terms and being dominant. She only says she's not dominant because I'm telling her what position now, or I'll tell her suck my dick or stuff. But I don't have this unpredictable sex anymore, It's like she will plan everything now before, and it's boring. Yesterday we had conversation about it and of course argument, which I ended because she started to raise her voice etc so I've said we will talk when she will calm down. I really feel bad about it, I told her about everything and If our sex will be predictable this won't work, because boring and predictable sex leads to bad things in relationship. But she seems not to get it, telling me ''I cannot even say what I like ?''. When in reality most of the stuff before sex she will plan, and I don't even enjoy it. Even she's gonna decide how long sex will last, because after she had 2 orgasms she cant take it anymore and I need to come because she's not handling it. Seriously Im very sexual person, I could be having all kinds of sex everywhere anytime, and that situation really frustrates me.

Last edited by poolek; 27-09-2018 at 04:59 PM.