View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default London - night and perhaps day game - 25-09-2018, 08:19 PM

Need a wing for night game on the weekends in London. Considering day game as well after work on the weekdays or even maybe weekends too.

25yo. I'm in here to build some confidence, that's my limiting factor at the moment. It will only come with practise.

I want to talk to some girls, flirt with them and then take it further if it feels right.

I don't buy into the whole creepy, weird approach a lot of pua people adopt for this kind of thing. It's crucial to come off as normal, but confident. I'm just a normal guy who wants to meet women and gain some confidence with practise.

Another thing I've found with experience is that when you're enjoying yourself it makes it a thousand times easier. Making meeting women the sole reason for going out has always backfired on me in the past, because it puts too much pressure on you and psychologically makes you desperate for women even without you noticing it. It's important to know that you don't NEED to meet women to enjoy yourself, but it would be nice so why the hell not go out and meet some. That's why it's important that we also have a good time together.

If this resonates with you, I'd be happy to go out and meet women with you.