Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#50)
Old

Default 20-08-2018, 07:07 PM

Yeah, I think i've got a decent idea of when a girl is into me. I don't think I have an issue with that. Maybe it's more that I can feel that most girls I approach AREN'T into me but I feel unless I try to 'turn' her and keep the convo going and try to 'attract' her, then i'm not really 'gaming' and i'm simply running 'numbers game' and waiting to find a girl who thinks i'm handsome lol.

Had a funny few weeks.

Last week I nearly banged a girl on a pebble beach in Brighton who I met in a bar

She was only 19. Pretty but not as thin as i'd like. 5.5-6/10

Had lots of attraction but I was out in a different town making the logistics a nightmare as she lived out of town aswell so my only shot was a bang on the beach, but it's not all sand beaches like in the US here! haha. Pebbles cockblocked me a bit and then her friends found us fondling on the beach and dragged her away as they were all getting a train back too a different town (opposite direction to my town)

This weekend I went too a different town again (Eastbourne) and ended up again getting super close to the lay after inviting some girls back to my friends (who I was visting) place , but I got a bit cock blocked by her friend who wanted to go home and get a cab with my girl
Sucked because this would have been a good one!

24 and looked a bit like Kylie Jenner! 7.5/10

We made out back at my friends in isolation in the hallway and I pulled her into my friends lounge and I was rubbing her pussy on the sofa and stuff and stuff but just as it was getting good her friend kept coming in and was like ''I've called a cab for us''.

I tried to convince her to stay. No dice. Tried to get her to invite me with her but she lived with her parents and it wasn't gonna happen.

If only my friend was interested in her friend, i'm confident i'd have been able to get the lay.

My best set of the night, although it was another set that I didn't open so it always feels like less of an achievement. My 'good sets' always seem to be ones that I don't open lol

It's clear that my general game is better than most of my friends though so maybe i've learn 'something' in these last 2 years of non stop reading and field experience!. If i'm able to get past the open (or if my friend opens well and then I join in) I appear to be able to do well.

My friend opened the set whilst I was at the bar and I saw he'd been in set for a few mins so it must be going OK.

I walked over and said ''Are you guys being nice to my friend?'' They were like ''we're always nice'' and I said ''Yeah, I can tell. You seem nice and friendly....except you. You look like bad news!'' (pointing at the hottest one). They All giggled and within a few mins i'm flirting with the 2 hottest ones and my friend is kind of stalling with the 2 less attractive ones.

Made a slight fuck up as I basically hit on both of the hot ones (a blonde and the kylie jenner dark haired one) so I think I made it a bit harder for myself with Kylie Jenner (she called me a player later on in isolation actually) and was like ''I saw you hitting on my friend. You just want to get laid and you don't care who with as now you're hitting on me!'' but I held frame and made it playful and I said ''Shhhhh.....(whilst cuddling her and putting my finger on her lips)...you're confused and you're aroused. You don't know what you're saying'' and she cracked up laughing.

She tried to protest again and I said ''This is all just a dream anyway. It doesn't matter'' and she laughed again and I pulled her towards me super close on the emotional spike.

Gave me a shit test about being short and I rolled with the punches and smiled. Told her I wear high heels for men and asked her why she likes short guys so much. Seemed to work.

Qualified her a bit with the usual bollox about me liking her personality (I always say this although it was actually true in this case. She was had a good sense of humour) and then invited her back which is when the aforementioned fondling took place. She even stuck a finger in my butt!! That was a new one for me!! Really wish I was clever enough to try to move her into a bedroom with a lock on the door! I'm an idiot.

Other points of note were some nasty rejections and some very stifled interactions before I felt 'loose'.
I had one interaction which was supposed to be a warmup set on 2 very average looking girls where I completely messed up lol; I opened a 2-set with a comment about how I was ''sobering up'' as i'd been waiting for my drink for so long too a 2-set who were also at the bar. They laughed.
I asked one what she was drinking. She told me and I said ''You can tell a lot about a girl by her drink''.
She said ''Oh yeah? What do I do then??''
At this point I just felt zero 'game' in my bones, very 'in my head' and I guessed her job. She said ''nope. I'm a hairdresser''.
Now, this is where for some reason my mind just went blank.
I guess I was trying to think of something ''good' to say. Couldn't. Then I thought about asking a regular question about her being a hairdresser but decided this would bore her and then found myself saying nothing at all and then they both just turned away and talked among themselves lol. I just needed to fukking talk!!! Anything would have been better than nothing! grrr....I'm an idiot. Like, I this wasn't even one of those 'bad sets' where I feel i'm talking too a brick wall. These girls were receptive lol

Also a few instant rejections. Some in the bar, and some on the dancefloor. Don't think I made any glaring mistakes in terms of body language etc. Somewhat happy to see my friends get lots of the same reactions. I'd love to know how common this is! Maybe I need to try to find more wings (who aren't super handsome) to see if this is just the way it is here!!
(i.e - If you aren't her physical preference, she'll more or less ignore you no matter what)

However, will concentrate on the positives. I appear to be able todo OK i'm not feeling too stifled (like I was with the hairdresser which was my 1st set of the night) OR if maybe my friend opens a set. I just suck as opening i guess. But I find it super interesting how most of my friends (such as the guy who appears to be able to open sets well) don't seem to be able to lead the set anywhere even when it opens well. They can't make it 'fun/flirty' etc which I guess is what 'game' largely is and something I must have improved on.

Last edited by lexcorp; 20-08-2018 at 07:11 PM.