View Single Post
(#191)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-08-2018, 01:00 AM

There turned out to be a few obstacles in the way of me opening a business bank account that I didn't anticipate..
  1. Company must be active - which I went and done right away
  2. The directors name (me) must appear exactly as it does on my license - I went and added my middle name right away
  3. I need to have made a final decision on what products or product range I'm going to be selling, where they will be sourced, and who the customers are intended to be... So these are now the main challenges I've got

Last night I applied for this cool sounding, relatively new programme I became aware of only yesterday, heard on a radio advert - The Ulster Bank Entrepreneur Accelerator.

It appears to have both helped, and helped create a couple of hundred local businessmen and women, as of up to a few months ago. They have this intensive 8 week pre-accelerator for start-ups that I'm hoping to be selected for. Apparently it's all funded, with free mentoring and they ask for exactly 0% equity in anybody's company. Almost sounds too good to be true but I've got absolutely fuck all to lose. Just gotta wait until all the applications have been reviewed.

Something cool I discovered earlier was that now I've completed an Open Uni degree, I have free access to over 1000 online courses on their website. There's 8 subject categories, and within each category is a comprehensive and extensive range of topics, lasting anything from 3 to 100 hours. I'll be learning new shit for years.

You can't win if you don't play