View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Banned

Default 05-08-2018, 09:03 PM

Today, I met up with my day gaming coach in London.

The experience was one hell of an eye opener.

I'm sure chicks are more approachable in London, but the first approach I did I was actually offered her number and to begin with didn't realise what was going on so sort of turned it down on autopilot.

Then my coach encouraged me to reapproach and get the number which I did and she provided willingly.

A hot half Indian chick I think? With an American accent.

I wasn't massively into her but did have the thought of texting her before catching the train home and going around to her place for sex, but I wasn't into her enough to want to get to know her and I didn't know how to frame it in the sense of ''Look, I want to have fun with you but don't want to get to know you''.

So maybe I'll get some advice on that before proceeding. It's actually cheaper to go to London than hire a prostitute for 1/2 an hour!

Then we had another few strong interactions, no more number offers though, but my coach had someone training to be a coach with him and we went after a couple of sets together. We had several conversations lasting 5+ minutes which doesn't usually happen for me.

What's more, it was also surprising the chicks I was getting send after were the ones I'd normally avoid approaching for fear of them being under 18.

There didn't seem to be a lot of teen girls dressed as young women like there are in my local medium sized town.

The main benefit to this was having conversation practice and also seeing a couple of example approaches. What I learnt was, when you fully commit, chicks generally respond positively. When you go in half cocked, that's when you get the weird reactions, as I noticed in a few approaches I tried after the session when I was tired, I got more worried looks than anything.

It was really nice to have the camaraderie as well instead of being out on my own.

It's definitely given me the little boost I needed to continue day gaming on the weekends.

It's weird though, a lot of the time when I approach in my nearby medium sized town, I can do everything right and chicks are still like ''u wot m8'' but in London they are a bit approachable and seem to know ''what's up'' more.

I want to keep day gaming until I relish the thrill rather than feel overcome with anxiety when I see a hot chick. It was definitely that I was able to get the chicks to stop more in London than locally.

The chicks seemed to be less socially anxious than in my town. All in all, there were quite a lot of differences, London in some ways seemed to be "easy mode" with fair less tricky situations.