View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Abundance - cutting down? - 27-11-2009, 02:13 PM

Hey people,

since I started this journey off here, I thought I'd add this to this forum. Basically about how its tough to find a balance, and how 'abundance' is more complex than you might think.

I'd like to add however that I've had some incredible times through all this, sexually and none.

thoughts welcome, especially from those with experience (and those who I know).

the journey never ends, but the interest in PU-specific stuff does I suspect

---

Hey people

A while ago I got into game - in March/April. I got results pretty quickly - numbers, contacts, dates, mLTRs. (I was social before game - I would speak to people randomly etc...). I pretty much use natural content, but I have learned some stuff through reading, then doing.

And then pretty much I've been in continual abundance since about 2 months starting it. I'm now seeing around 5 women regularly (with around 3-4 I could see if I wanted to, or have frozen the relationship etc).

About 6 weeks ago, when seeing around 4ish girls a week, I realised my life was massively out of balance. Instead of going out and doing fun things, reading, or playing music, I was removing the condoms from around my bed, continually being on dates, or cleaning female hairs from my bed. It kind of clicked to me that this was a life out of balance, and it was time to try and slow things down.

Thing is, it’s really tough to slow things down. If I see/meet a girl I like, it’s so tough to stop yourself, that I end up getting back into this bizarre/ironic predicament! Too many women, I really want to see them all, and then I stop doing other things (logistically, working full time, it’s impossible to fit all my interests in).

Anyways, I wanted to air my opinion on this. From what I’ve read on *this forum! *, is its mostly sex-obsessed people, or people who want to get there. Is continually ‘sarging’ (from what I’ve read, some don’t ‘grow out’ of it) the sign of a happy, well-balanced individual? I don’t think so.

People often get into this community wanting to find some kind of happiness, but this might be a bit of a rabbit hole. I think I might have been more balanced before all of this!!!

AnthonyD
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
nova (27-08-2012)