Thread: after the open
View Single Post
(#45)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-08-2018, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexcorp View Post
''Hey, what's up? How's your night going?'' as Stein said to do (part of the reason I stopped doing that was because RSDJeffy said it was the worst opener ever and that your opener needs to 'stand out from the other guys')
Figured I'd address this since I just saw it, since you're calling it the "stein opener" and since it gives me something on here to do besides dogpiling autists.

A big point of opening with something like that is that it basically sucks by most pickup standards. It doesn't have to strictly be that exact wording, but that's pretty much the way I'd speak to a friend if I bumped into them on a night out. It also gives you basically nothing to work with. No interesting hooks, no dumb, "I like salad" shit. Nothing at all.

People obsess over openers all the goddamn time, when really if you carry yourself right the content of the first thing you say doesn't matter at all. Chemistry and attraction don't have anything do to with the content of your opening line. If you're comfortable in your own skin and can carry a conversation you'll be fine regardless. The point is, lower the bar for starting a conversation to the absolute minimum you can. You can say something boring and still open fine, so focus on the other shit and stop worrying about it.

Or you can dress up like a retard and drive around in a rape van. Much love to jlaix.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 02-08-2018 at 07:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (02-08-2018), kowalski (02-08-2018)