View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 25-07-2018, 12:03 AM

He never raped anyone. He kidnapped her, after she killed his daughter, and artificially inseminated against her will using a turkey baster. It is not clear that it was an accident that she killed her, maybe not. She hit her with her car and her parents settled out of court for $1million. Heavily implying that it wasn't a simple traffic accident. DUI?

His holding her for less than 1 year while she bears him a replacement baby, is totally fucked up... but is it more or less fucked up than the 8 -20 years she'd have spent in a US Federal prison if found guilty of killing the girl? I don't think you can compare and contrast. They're both fucked up outcomes.

Green Room is better. Simpler. You can pick sides. There are less points when the characters do dumb shit. So you can feel like maybe you could end up in their situation.

I'm not following characters with their bad decisions. After a few bad decisions, I actually hope they die. Fuck them. Bad writing / direction. These Don't Breathe kids were cunts from the first frame. Watching them die was great. Pity the girl got away.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 25-07-2018 at 09:45 AM.