View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Banned

Default 24-07-2018, 06:35 PM

Saw three hot chicks today, was taking train to work instead of motorcycle due to unforeseen circumstances.

First one first thing in the morning after leaving train station, didn't approach, too inside my head, watched her walking off into the distance. Felt gut wrenching.

There was no one else about either.

Second one on my way back from work to the train station, wasn't sure how old as after school time but she wasn't wearing a uniform and was tall. There was also a man walking behind her whom I initially thought might have been her boyfriend but when I got closer I could see he was in his 40s so he wasn't.

By that time I was too up in my head about the whole thing anyway =/

Watched her again walk off into the distance with guy following close behind her.

Third one was in Sainsbury's back in my local town, thought she was cute, went to open but words didn't come out due to not feeling up to going direct, so we just ended up exchanging glances.

Then went back to reapproach but pretended to think she worked there as an opener and asked her where something was.

She was not impressed and said she didn't know.

Reapproached and told her I'd found the something.

Okay I didn't make it clear I fancied her but at least I spoke to her. She was the cutest I've seen all day, petite little tanned brunette thing. Early 30s maybe?

Just perfect, but I wasn't up to it, it's only Tuesday for crying out loud!

Next opportunity I get this week I'll be going in for the kill.