View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Banned

Default 22-07-2018, 05:03 PM

First cold approach session since having sex with a prostitute on the Saturday and having a quick masturbation and ejaculation session on the Sunday.

Did I notice a difference in anxiety? Did I hell, I knew it was all bollocks but just wanted to see for myself. If anything I felt more relaxed and jovial when approaching after having had sex and a wank.

Anyway, five approaches, two of them milestone approaches.

First was in Primark, a solid, confident approach, she had a boyfriend but appreciated the gesture.

Second was in town, I paid the compliment and she said "Thanks!" but kept on walking. Didn't yad stop due to the last one I tried having the opposite effect.

Third (and this one was the first milestone one) was a mixed set, two chicks with a guy sat outside a highstreet pub.

I went over to the table and addressed him directly, and jokingly said "I love your girlfriends" and then gestured to each of them and said "wow".

This was all the while with other people sat at tables nearby witnessing the whole event

He wasn't offering anything and although remaining civil, I could tell from his body language that he wasn't amused so I calmly said "nice to meet you anyway" and wished him a nice day before sauntering off down the high street.

What I couldn't figure out was how to involve the ladies in the conversation. I mean, I felt it best to address the elephant in the room head on with the guy, but once I had done that I wasn't sure how to get talking to the ladies.

Anyway I only did that because I knew they weren't both his girlfriends, so it was a way of finding out whether they were or not. But the conversation didn't go that way and I didn't want to make him angry so I took control and ended the set on my terms.

Fourth approach was me running after a chick, telling her to wait up (she didn't quite hear me correctly) but then when I complimented her as she was walking away she turned back with a smile to see me standing there (I try to make a rule of not following, as it appears needy). So that was okay, appreciated at least.

Fifth approach was a two set, I was unsure of age but I heard someone talking about "something rather something rather 21st birthday", so I figured they were around 21.

This was the second milestone in that I REapproached them.

I did not yad stop them due to my bad experience last week where the chick acted like I was gonna assault her.

Instead I opened them from the side. They did not stop the first time, so I gave them some space and then re approached again.

This was in front of a busy coffee shop and mall security by the way

The second time I reapproached I could see at least one of them smiling and blushing.

I quickly said something along the lines of "I love you both, I'd like to get to know you"

But they still didn't stop.

So I jokingly said "nice to meet you" and then closed with a "Bye!" which they replied to as well.

So although I couldn't get them to stop, I still approached and then reapproached in front of everyone. And I could tell they appreciated the reapproach as well.

So that's 5 approaches which counts towards another tick in the box and now I have far exceeded my initial goal of 50 approaches and I'm probably on more like 100 since I stopped counting individual approaches and only count successes now.

I'm starting to feel addicted to the thrill and validation once I get into state although I need to be able to approach when I'm out of state.

I'm sure I felt a lot less nervous since having sex and allowing myself to masturbate again, but when I am tired I still get inside my head too much.

Hopefully I can keep this momentum going as I don't ever want to go back to being shy of women. I just want to live in the moment and express myself instead of being in the shadows. I want these fun little interactions even if I don't get laid from it.

From what I noticed today, none of my targets felt uncomfortable or "weirded out". I put that down to being more relaxed and as a side effect being able to approach in a more natural/light hearted manner. And also having had sex the day before and a wank in the morning. And also dropping that god awful "yad stop" where you get right in front of them which seems a recipe for disaster in this day and age.

So yeah, once I get to approach on Saturdays again I'll be back approaching at full capacity

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 22-07-2018 at 05:07 PM.