View Single Post
(#182)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-07-2018, 11:32 PM

Serious question..

Just before Christmas, I covered reception for an hour at the company I work at. During that hour, the CEO walked by reception and asked me to do him a favour, but I should tell you..

The CEO is only in our office maybe twice a year. He is normally in our head office in Dublin. He doesn't bother with us.

The day I was doing reception he was walking past reception from the domestic side of the office to the business side of the office, the reception is in the middle.

As he walked past he turned towards reception and said "excuse me" I stood up, because the CEO is talking to me, and he said "is there a bin there" I said yes there is, and he reached over the glass barrier and dropped a handful of orange peels into my hand, and walked away.

I took that as a major insult. The fuckin CEO who never even asked my name got me to throw his orange peels in the bin when he could have easily walked to the bin at our kitchen area.

Most people agree that I'm right, a few think I'm overreacting. But I think that if you are a person who accepts something like that, you're a small thinker.

Am I overreacting?

You can't win if you don't play