View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Banned

Default 15-07-2018, 06:57 PM

Sunday, 7 approaches.

Chick 1

First one was a chick I actually went to approach before, but she was crying so instead I asked her directions.

This time I saw her sitting, went to approach her and didn't realise until I got nearer that it was the chick that was crying from last time.

This time I went through with the compliment, so I think she knew from last time what I was gonna do. Anyway, after a little while, her boyfriend showed up (I think last time she had an argument with him that's why she was crying) and she introduced me to him and he was cool with it, which was a first.

So that was a good one, maintaining calmness when it got a bit awkward as another guy appeared. The boyfriend was cool about it, I said "I was just complimenting your lady" when he came over and he took it well.

So then with them both sat down I wished them a good day and carried on with my approaching.

Chick 2

I then went to a Tesco Express where I saw two unrelated hot chicks in one go.

The first one, I hesitated as I locked my bicycle up, then ran down the road after her.

I got in front and I was like "Wait up a minute" and she was like "no I'm fine thanks". And that was the end of that one, perhaps she had anxiety.

Chick 3

And then a worse rejection yet, there was this other one, which gave me strong IOI's, looking at me as I was leaned against the storefront chilling, but then when I approached her and got in front of her she acted really standoffish, like she was expecting me to attack her

So I was in front of her and she backed away and then went to one side a bit and then the other.

Very strange, she was even more anxious than the other one.

So instead of carrying on with the compliment and asked her directions instead and got out of there sharpish.

Chick 4

After the two bad rejections in a row, I decided I would go to a different place in the town, whereby I would find some more targets.

I spotted one and stopped her in front of a coffee shop with various people sat at the tables (it was about 1200 in the day). She stopped which showed good compliance but then when I said "Wow" and gestured to her figure she was like "No thanks" and shot off straight away.

So that was three harsh rejections in a row.

I still get that shaky leg feeling after rejections which I don't like. It makes me feel like I've been assaulted so it's understandable why I don't like it.

And a chick stopping nicely and saying "I have a boyfriend" isn't what I am talking about. It's the ones that act like you are a rapist that make me feel bad.

Anyway

Chick 5

Probably the most attractive and youngest of the day, a chick dressed in tight sports gear, I was like "wait up" she stopped, I lifted my sunglasses and then said "I must get to know you more".

Then she said "I've got a boyfriend though, sorry" and I said to that "I didn't know" whilst maintaining calmness throughout.

Then she recognised someone else in town (a young male of about 17-18) and he came over just as she was saying she had a boyfriend and he was like "I'm not him" almost apologetically, so therefore becoming a temporary wing man in a way.

But that was like three nasty rejections in a row until getting a nice stop if nothing else. I could tell the chick was into it.

Chick 6

Then I continued down the road, saw two chicks walking and then said "I love you" to the hot one, she didn't stop but sarcastically said "thanks"

I am sure I did 7 but there is one I can't remember.

Anyway, I pushed through this one, was working half of Saturday so couldn't build up the momentum so to approach 7 on the Sunday was good.

And it isn't exactly a target rich environment where I am gaming either. That string of rejections after the first one made me wonder if I'd put on some chick repellent instead of sun cream!

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 15-07-2018 at 07:58 PM.