View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Banned

Default 11-07-2018, 08:03 PM

Approached a chick today in my biker gear, which I consider to make it extra hard.

Didn't make a "serious" approach, but made a "funny" one.

She seemed to be a young supervisor, no older than 22 I'd say.

She was talking with a collegue about pricing meat and I went up and got her attention, she thought I was gonna ask where something was but I decided to cut straight to the point

So "hesitated a bit and then blurted out "I love you". Her reaction was funny, she said "Awww, thanks" then just got back to the pricing meat conversation she was having with her colleague.

I was giggling to myself as I walked out, such was the hilarity of the whole situation.

So although not a serious approach, still quite an "out there" one and a nice awkward situation created.

I stayed in set for about 30 seconds whilst they talked about the meat pricing and then said "nice to meet you" to which I received a reply then went.

I had to pat myself on the back for making an out of state approach.

Then I saw this hot chick in Aldi but the sales assistant whom I've talked to before could see me so I didn't approach the Aldi one. Turns out she was foreign anyway so might have not understood my words.

Also had a quick conversation with some young girls in the chip shop about the football, but that was just a practice and they were quite rough looking anyway.

So all in all, a good effort for a work evening