View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Banned

Default 08-07-2018, 08:19 PM

An interesting day.

I approached two women, one stunner. With the stunner, a duo of likely looking lads spotted her as she walked past, I overheard one of them say "Oh yeah" or something to that effect.

That spurred me to approach. She had a great figure from behind, didn't see her face until I got in front of her but she had a face to match.

The approach itself was weak, I was on my bicycle so it was hard to get her to come to a complete stop, so she didn't.

I had to awkwardly twist around to keep talking to her, so all I managed was "Can I just say" then jestered to her figure and said "wow".

She embarrassedly said "thanks" but walked on.

The second one was walking along and I got her to stop, murmured a couple of lines but then she hooked and it was when she hooked I ran out of stuff to say and cut it short.

I think I might have stumbled up on someone who was single but when the moment counted I messed it up! I've had a few like that where after they hooked I didn't want to make them uncomfortable through awkward silences so I went out of consideration, but I should learn to stay in the set and embrace the moment.

A third possible approach that I did not do was 6 chicks sat outside a bar/restaurant enjoying the sunshine and cocktails.

I hung around for 20 minutes and nearly approached the group on a couple of occasions (I got that adrenaline rush feeling that you get when you commit) but couldn't quite do it.

The outdoor tables had a few groups of other people sat relaxedly at them, and by that I mean there wasn't a background of conversation to cover any awkward moments/harsh rejections.

Eventually some likely looking lads turned up and approached them. I don't know whether they might have known them or not, but they started talking to them, went away and then came back again.

I did think of waiting for the group of chicks to leave but I figured they might have already noticed me hanging gingerly around for the past 20 minutes so I thought that would be awkward if I approached them and they'd already noticed me milling around there.

Even though I didn't approach I felt like I almost did. I really almost did.

All six were quite good looking so my plan would have been to go for the lighthearted approach and say "Hi chicks" in an over the top manner and tell them all that I loved them.

I've not approached a table full of chicks except when I went to the uni in the dining hall, but that was a noisier environment so I didn't feel such a spotlight effect.

I felt like I almost did approach that table, but having all six of them looking at me and the people at the other outside tables kinda gave me stage fright.

Something to consider for next time.

If I can just go up and say Hi and let them lead the conversation or if it falls flat then so be it, at least I expressed an interest.

Been working half of Saturday recently so haven't had a Saturday session to set me up for Sunday which doesn't help.

But I'm happy with how it's going, gonna do a taster session with my coach in London soon which will be my first formal cold approach training.