Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Hello! - 26-11-2009, 10:08 PM

Hey all. So I've moved to Brisol a few months ago I'm 29 and just out of a LTR.

Read The Game about a year ago and initially thought it was pure fiction until I googled Mystery and Styles and saw they actually exisited, at the time still in relationship so no big interest in PU.

So now I'm single and living in a new city I naturally thought that PU would be a great way to meet new people and get laid at the same time

The results so far have been amazing, using a basic Mystery Method frame work has given me multiple number and kiss closes although some of these have flaked as day 2's

I just can't believe how hardcore this shit works TBH... I mean all I do is open then upload the material in sequence, DHV/Kino, compliance test, qualify then watch the IOIs, compliance, kino, qualification come flooding in... number/kiss close job done. Its worked so smoothly at times I just have to stop myself from laughing mid set, I mean its fucking crazy how according to plan some sarges can go... of course I've been blown out too but I can see myself getting more consistant.

The thing is I've always been fairly successful with women but now i realise my success was mainly due to pre-selection (lived in small town and was popular with all the guys, into sports, had good looking gfs etc) So now I'm away from home and pre-selection is no longer a factor because no one knows me here its been very much a hit and miss game although with the "technology" at my grasp I can see things are going to change... I hope

Anyway I'm getting really carried away with my enthusiasm for my new found "hobby", so just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum... hoping to meet up with some of you guys to go sarging around Bristol and nearby areas.

Flat_Line