View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Banned

Default 20-06-2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Well you've mentioned under age girls and trying to avoid them on several of your threads now so the implication being that if you're not finding the 18 year olds, then you must be hitting on younger...
I don't know the ages of the women I've stopped in the street.

Once there was a 15 year old girl, once there was a 16 year old girl, but I only know that because they warned me off.

These chicks had multiple confusing traits, for instance the 15 year old girl wasn't wearing a school uniform at 1600 on a week day and she was smoking a cigarrette, which is not allowed under 18.

So I figured I was just being paranoid, forced myself to approach in front of everyone and then it turned out she was 15.

Seriously, come to my town and go out on a Saturday and Sunday, it's damn near impossible to scan for day game targets.

Then you've got to assess as to whether you are getting approach anxiety or whether you have a genuine reason not to approach.

All that in the space of a second...

And then you are trying to accuse me of going after under aged girls.

From what you say you don't even do any day game.

Quote:
Dude they're going about their normal days - this type of thinking is dangerous and goes along the INCEL route. You are choosing to pursue contact with them - they are not asking you to.
But in the videos it says it's a man's job to approach a woman. In all my 12 years since 16 (since I was legal to have sex) I have never approached a woman.

So I know what happens if I don't, now I'm trying to find out what happens if I do.

Quote:

I know of only one person on this forum,
markuk, who has had success through daygame.
Read through his posts - you'll see that he didn't treat it as a numbers game. He developed himself and became a "better" version of himself and what seems like a more content, happy and attractive person.
I've mentioned it a couple of times but you should focus on developing your social skills/way with people and improving yourself rather than changing the way you run up to random girls in the street.
There isn't a way to ascertain from sight alone the difference between a 17 or 18 year old and anybody who tells you that it's easy an possible would be lying.
I thought this was a day game forum?

I'm really trying to make up for my youth so I want girls aged 18-25, no older.

This is really tricky to achieve but I read all these stories about older gentlemen having sex with young girls and I want to get some of that but I don't know how which is why I am experimenting with approaching.

So what is this forum about then if not day gaming.