(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 19-06-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH0ck View Post
But I don't know where you've got the idea that I am hitting on 17 year olds from.
Well you've mentioned under age girls and trying to avoid them on several of your threads now so the implication being that if you're not finding the 18 year olds, then you must be hitting on younger...
Quote:
these 16-17 year old girls prance around trying to entrap me
Dude they're going about their normal days - this type of thinking is dangerous and goes along the INCEL route. You are choosing to pursue contact with them - they are not asking you to.
Quote:
Yes, you are right that I am playing a numbers game, I want rejections, it makes me stronger. I know I've got to take x amount before getting a result, day game is completely random, that's the beauty of it.
I know of only one person on this forum, markuk, who has had success through daygame.
Read through his posts - you'll see that he didn't treat it as a numbers game. He developed himself and became a "better" version of himself and what seems like a more content, happy and attractive person.
I've mentioned it a couple of times but you should focus on developing your social skills/way with people and improving yourself rather than changing the way you run up to random girls in the street.
Quote:
But this thread is about how to assess a target from a distance and so far no one has offered any help
There isn't a way to ascertain from sight alone the difference between a 17 or 18 year old and anybody who tells you that it's easy an possible would be lying.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (20-06-2018)