View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2009, 04:28 PM

Exactly - it is like on of the openers listed on one of these posts which mentions the 'Dating for Dummies' book - approach a girl at a bar and make eye contact, get the book out in her plain sight and read a cheesy line to yourself, lower the book and say it to her - I can see this really getting a good laugh if done right - I will get round to trying this one day :-)

And thanks Nova, you got what I was trying to say...as I posted in my last field report; getting closes or numbers to me is secondary now I've found a good Wing - we go out and just enjoy the interaction, the debrief after each set and making up/trying new lines. Before I found you guys a night out with a mate trying to chat to girls and getting blown out would end up with me at home also tearful with self-pity ('why aren'ty I good enough' bla bla) but now I am Gaming it doesn't matter - the fun is in the appraoches and thinking on your feet, trying new routines - even trying to stich up your Wing when he is mid-set (we set rules before we go out). It all helps to hone techniques and gives us a great night out -we will never again have a 'failed' night out as we are always learning :-)

Always leave the girls with a positive experience of you; be it after a chat in a bar, a date in town or walking home the morning after.