View Single Post
(#180)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-06-2018, 07:00 PM

The other day in work everyone was chatting shit about their favourite TV shows such as game of thrones and all that rubbish, and I was asked to contribute. I said I don't watch TV shows or TV for that matter. Puzzled by my response, I was asked what I do in my spare time. I told them I could be 'reading, studying, learning something new online, watching educational videos and seminars about business and other topics on YouTube, amongst some other things like obviously the gym' and some looked at me like I had 2 heads.

When pressed further as to why i don't watch TV shows I told them I'm not interested in setting fire to my time and would rather invest it doing something that benefits me, that rushing home from work to plant my ass on the sofa watching marathon after marathon on Netflix is just a complete waste of time, and the polar opposite of what i'd rather do.

It wasn't as serious sounding as this text would make the conversation seem but some I believe are genuinely bewildered that I go against the grain of the majority (for example they also all know I don't use Facebook yet they're all addicted), and then there's others I believe are secretly envious that I'm so pro-actively keen on continual self-improvement, but I don't care because read my tag line below..

You can't win if you don't play