View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Banned

Default 05-06-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Mike insulting people and threatening vicious assault isn't going to win you any friends and it definitely isn't going to get you the help you need.

K is intelligent and somebody worth listening to. I trust him because he has nothing to win or lose by calling it how he sees it. Sometimes I find him a little too direct for my sensibilities, but he has sound logic and a point of view worth considering.

Let's look at one of your posts

Just from this thread here you admit to suppressing feelings, self-esteem issues, having a rather strange fetish and a strange penchant for girls who are quite young physically.
That said I applaud your resolve to avoid under age girls despite you having a strange pre-occupation with them.

I agree with K in that you should seek some professional help to overcome anything you have suppressed and repressed and for your own mental health.

Then start from the bottom up - looking at your posts and from your own admission of having Asperger's, you struggle with social queues and norms such as the lady in the shop from your other post.
Make friends and get used to social environments and settings.
Where did I say that? I think you've miss interpreted my posts somewhere

The lady in the shop incident wasn't anything to do me with struggling to recognise a situation at all.

I was pushing my comfort zone, which is what cold approach is about.

Watch this video from Tom Torero to explain why I specifically targeted that situation

I went "where the fear was" which is exactly what Tom says to do.

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 05-06-2018 at 07:00 PM.