View Single Post
(#41)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 23-05-2018, 10:22 AM

Still don't have a completed CV.

After doing the translation myself, I had one graphic designer I don't know produce a CV but it was a complete mess and my demands for corrections didn't sit well with him. So he didn't get paid either.

Now I'm working with a graphic designer I know. He is equally as incompetent but at least the fact of our friendship keeps me communicating with him in a very light manner. Even though I'm frustrated each day when he returns the document having only rectified 80% of the errors I listed and asks "is there anything else that needs doing?" The list gets shorter everyday, but it is basically the same list... usually with one or two additions of something else he fucked up whilst making those corrections.

I had the same problems when hiring British graphic designers for creating business cards and so on back in the day. There too I found it better to work with one who was a friend, just so I wouldn't lose my shit with them. The only one who ever did a good job of a project I assigned them was my ex.

Meanwhile, precious time is passing by and rare job openings are being filled as the world races towards the date my income stops.

EDIT: An hour after posting this I finally received a perfect version of my CV.
EDIT 2: Had to compress my beautiful CV to 1mb and my photo to 80kb because Spain is backward af.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 23-05-2018 at 09:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (24-05-2018)