View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Hyper escalation and super calibrated goat herding - 03-05-2018, 02:22 PM

Thought I'd start a new thread, catchy title, I know.

Well as per my last post I am now in Poland.

I was considering renting my house out in London, for a year or so. However I've decided to sell it.

It's not an investment (well certainly not short term). Keeping it would mean I most definitely would have to stay working in the IT niche I’ve been in for the last few years. This is well paid however it’s boring as shit and I am fed up for corporate office life.

I’ll look to put it on the market in August and see how it goes. I’ll probably get a lease on a property in Warsaw for 6 months.

I’ve met a few guys who are into day game in Warsaw and live lifestyles which I find appealing. Working a few hours a day on a laptop for themselves. This is something I’d like to get too.

I went to Hong Kong in April and spent some time with the girl I met last year. I do like her but we're strictly in open relationship, nothing else would work anyway her being the other side of the planet.

Will meet more once I am a hobo I'm sure.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (06-05-2018), kowalski (03-05-2018)